Great deals from Townsville Airport car hire brands
Why book with us?
Lowest Price Promise - Book with confidence
- No booking fees
- No credit card fees*
- Lowest price guarantee
- Instantly confirmed options
- Famous brands and local fleets
- Free cancellation on most cars
- Free amendments on most cars
- 24/7 customer service
- Trusted by 1 million+ customers
* Some rental car suppliers may charge a credit card fee for amounts payable on arrival.
See Queensland with a car hire from Townsville Airport
Townsville is a small city in northern Queensland, a laid-back spot with great beaches, a stunning waterfront esplanade, a decent nightlife and a whole lot of sunshine. Smaller than Cairns or Brisbane but still possessing a major regional airport to make it easily reachable, it is close to many of the area’s attractions and a great place to kick off your Queensland self-drive holiday.
There are many directions you could choose to take with your Townsville Airport car hire. The Queensland coast is spectacular to both the north and the south, where strings of seaside towns, surf beaches and lovely landscapes lead to Cairns and Brisbane respectively. Inland lies the enigmatic Outback. The beautiful, alien landscapes there offer a road trip to be remembered, and the friendly small towns and local pubs are oases of true blue Aussie spirit.
Compare and book: Townsville Airport car hire options
There are numerous car rental companies which operate in and around Townsville Airport, and it is both a blessing and a curse when it comes to planning your holiday. Having options is good, but sorting through them all to find the perfect rental vehicle can take time and effort.
Our site is the answer to your rental booking problems. We work with a range of Townsville Airport car hire suppliers so that you can see a list of available rentals with just a few clicks on our simple search engine. Enter your dates and a few more details to see what’s on offer in a format which makes it easy to compare.
The site’s filters make your search even easier. You can view results by class of vehicle, rental fleet, number of passengers, transmission type and more. All you need to know about the vehicle is right there on the page, so there’s no need to click through to compare. At a glance see the car features, rental agreement highlights, review percentages and more.
Cheap car hire at Townsville Airport: Stick to your budget
Not only is our site convenient, it won’t break the bank! We are committed to offering the lowest rates on the internet, and we back that up with a lowest price promise. Bring us a cheaper quote for the same exact vehicle and rental period, and we will match it. See the ‘About Us’ page for more details.
The main page hosts our daily special offers. From mystery deals to free upgrades and straight discounts, there is a bargain for everyone.
Drive Australia: Tips and Tricks
Driving in Australia is different from much of the rest of the world for one simple reason- they drive on the left! Besides that, here are a few things to know:
- The road rules are strongly enforced, so be sure to read up on these. Stay within the speed limits, wear a seatbelt and do not use a cellphone while driving.
- Speed limits are posted in kilometres per hour, and distances in kilometres.
- Many parts of the outback are very remote. Be sure that you are stocked with food, petrol and a cellphone in case of misadventure.
- There are no toll roads near Townsville, but you may come across a few if you venture near Brisbane.